When you go for a Mini ITX motherboard, you certainly must make some compromises because you cannot get the best in a mini form. Although, it is great for people who do not need many features but still look for a sustainable and good quality motherboard. Here, we will be discussing the best X570 mini ITX motherboard and how these options will help you with your PC building.
This motherboard is of small size, but the functionality only has a small amount of shortage. That way you will enjoy all the functionality you can get at a reasonable price. This Mini ITX motherboard brings mobility and compactness while still giving enough room to build a high-end gaming computer without lowering the frame rates when handling heavy gaming.
As far as the other components like graphics card, processor, heat sink, power supply, and cases are concerned there is a large variety available in the market to choose from that can go with X570 boards. The most important thing is the PC case. For these mini boards, roomy yet compact cases are the way to go. Such a case will provide space to fit all the components neatly on the mini ITX motherboard.
check out the latest news about the motherboard:)
The best X570 motherboards of course have multiple 3.0 USB ports and PCIe 4.0 support. These boards also draw much more power from the processor and have built-in heat sinks. This means that you can get higher performance without worrying about the temperature of the CPU thanks to the cooling system of motherboards. You can jack up your system by installing an SSD to speed things a bit. All these features make the mini X570 boards listed below way better than their predecessor, X470 motherboards.
With all these general things discussed let’s get straight into the list of the best X570 mini ITX motherboards that you can choose from.
- 1 ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 ATX Motherboard:
- 1.1 Product Features:
- 1.2 Pros & Cons
- 1.3 MSI B450I GAMING Plus AC:
- 1.4 Pros & Cons
- 1.5 MSI B450I Gaming Plus MAX WiFi
- 1.6 Pros & Cons
- 1.7 GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
- 1.8 Pros & Cons
- 1.9 Asus ROG (X570) Crosshair VIII Impact
- 1.10 Pros & Cons
- 1.11 Gigabyte I Aorus Pro AMD X570
- 1.12 Pros & Cons
- 1.13 ASRock X570 Phantom Mini ITX
- 1.14 Pros & Cons
- 1.15 GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX
- 1.16 Pros & Cons
- 1.17 ASUS ROG Strix X570-I
- 1.18 Pros & Cons
- 1.19 ASRock ATX Motherboard X570 Creator
- 1.20 Pros & Cons
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 ATX Motherboard:
- It comes with the following Ports: PCIe 4.0, Integrated 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, Node.
- The motherboard has an AMD AM4 socket which means that it can support 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors.
- It has a comprehensive thermal design with an active PCH heatsink, M. 2 aluminum heatsink, and ROG cooling zone.
- ROG Crosshair comes with intel 2.5G ethernet which gives high-performance networking, it also has the support for GameFirst V software.
- The mini X570 motherboard helps in overclocking the processor and has an automated system-wide tuning.
- The design of the motherboard gives the system an attractive look. Add some RGB fans and LED rams over the conventional rams to add to the look of your computer.
- All the components used in this ROG Crosshair ASUS motherboard are of high quality for maximum endurance and long life.
- You will get integrated SupremeFX in this motherboard which guarantees smooth and clear sound quality.
Related: How To Test Motherboard?
Comprehensive Thermal Design:
The major problem of overheating is solved by this ASUS motherboard. It comes with an integrated heat sink to keep the temperature of the processor under control even during heavy usage. This feature makes the motherboard an ideal choice.
All in all, the ASUS ROG Crosshair Hero motherboard is a good choice. Its versatile port options, SSD support, integrated heat sink, RGB lights, high connectivity support, and modern look make it one of the best X570 ITX Mini motherboards on the list.
MSI B450I GAMING Plus AC:
The next motherboard is from a renowned and trusted brand, MSI. This board has multiple ports and ram slots that support the latest technology. Due to its lightweight and small size, this MSI motherboard is a good option for building a good-quality gaming PC.
- It comes with an AM4 socket that supports 1st and 2nd generation AMD Ryzen processors.
- You get 2 RAM slots that support up to 32GB dual-channel DDR4 memory.
- Compact and small form factor as it is a MINI X570 motherboard.
- The motherboard supports VR usage which means you can enjoy the 3D experience by installing the required components.
- Built for gaming and is tested by esports players for prolonged online and offline gaming.
- Multiple fan headers giving room for more than one fan to cool the system as needed.
MSI is a familiar and trusted name in the gaming community. This B450I motherboard along with suitable components like enough ram and a decent GPU can provide a smooth and lag-free gaming experience. The functionality of the board was tested multiple times by professional players to ensure the best quality for the customers.
Overall, the MSI gaming plus motherboard is a good option if you are on a budget and still want to play some medium-level gaming. This X570 MINI motherboard will get the job done as it is specifically made for gamers. Its small size, lightweight, and decent features qualify it to be on the list of best X570 motherboards.
MSI B450I Gaming Plus MAX WiFi
This motherboard also is from MSI. This X570 mini-board allows you to get maximum performance from your system despite its small form factor. It gives the users total control over the speed and cooling of the system. You get 4 levels of colling temperature settings. According to these settings, the MSI B540I monitors the temperature automatically. Some other features of this motherboard are listed below.
- It has an AM4 socket that supports Radeon graphics.
- The motherboard can support 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation Ryzen processors.
- You get 2 ram slots with DDR4 support.
- The board has a maximum capacity of 64 GB RAM.
- It contains a PCI-E slot for GPU.
- Compact and small size.
Smooth Gaming Experience:
Due to the DDR4 64 GB maximum ram capacity, the MSI B450I PLUS provides a lightning-fast gaming experience. The 4 level temperature control settings mean that you can game for long durations without worrying about the overheating of the CPU. Pair a decent graphics card along with this MSI X570 mini motherboard and enjoy the ride.
To sum it all up, it can be said that the MSI B450I Gaming PLUS is a decent X570 motherboard. It comes with automated cooling settings, a nice design, DDR4 support, and enough memory onboard to do the job. Besides the small form factor is also a plus point for those who do not like bulky accessories. This board is specially designed for gamers so if you are looking for a budget-friendly motherboard, then MSI is the best choice.
GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
This X570 mini motherboard is offered by Gigabyte. It comes with an integrated cooling system, an easy BIOS setting method, DirectX 8 support, and many more features. Gigabyte is famous for gaming components like GPUs and motherboards and it delivers high-quality products to its customers. Below are some of the specific features of this Gigabyte X570 I AORUS motherboard.
- It supports AMD 2nd, 3rd generation processors.
- You get an AM4 CPU socket.
- It comes with dual-channel memory support due to two ram slots.
- The motherboard can hold a maximum of 64 GB of DRR4 memory.
- It weighs only 2.2 pounds.
- It has a Direct 8 Phase digital 70A VRM which means better gaming performance than the previous generation motherboards.
- PCIe support for GPUs.
- Better thermal design due to the heat sink and thermal guard to maximize performance and help prevent bottleneck problems.
- RGB 2.0 fusion on board with easy control for a great user experience.
Easy BIOS Settings:
You do not have to install a new CMOS cell if a BIOS problem occurs, as the X570 I AORUS comes with GIGABYTE Q-Flash plus. Just download and save a new BIOS file on your USB drive. Plug it in the system and press the flash BIOS button and you are done. Besides the customer-friendly interface gives the user easy control over the system.
Overall, the Gigabyte X 570 I AROS is a feature-packed motherboard. It is specially built for gaming purposes. A nice design, RGB lights, DDR4 memory support, thermal guard, and SSD support make this motherboard ideal for a smooth gaming experience. The huge capacity of memory and PCIe support means that with the right components installed in this board you can game for long periods without any drop-in frame rates or heating problems.
Asus ROG (X570) Crosshair VIII Impact
This next X570 I mini motherboard comes from ASUS. The ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Impact has a compact form factor, but it is designed for gaming purposes. The huge RAMsupport of 128 GB and 2 GPU slots gives the idea that how this X570 mini motherboard is designed to maximize performance. Moreover, the SUPREME FX audio support means that the sound quality will be exquisite. Below some features and pros of this ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII are mentioned.
- SO-DIMM design comes with a heat sink to keep the system cool.
- It contains an AM4 socket that supports Ryzen 5000 series processors.
- PCIe slot for 3rd generation AMD graphics cards.
- The motherboard has 2 GPU support for an extreme gaming experience.
- It contains a huge memory capacity of up to 128 GB.
- You get 4 ram slots.
- It weighs about 2.2 pounds.
- Each slot can hold up to 32 GB of memory due to the double-capacity DIMM support.
- The board comes with integrated Wi-Fi 6 support for better connectivity.
- It comes with a rog water cooling system for better temperature control.
- It has a dedicated audio card for high-grade audio quality.
- A user-friendly interface and sleek design.
Compact Mini-DTX size:
This high-quality motherboard is a mini DTX which means that it has a small form factor. Despite this compactness, the board still provides maximum performance. It can house two GPUs and can fit easily in any mini case.
All things discussed; it can be concluded that this ASUS rog X570 motherboard is jam-packed with the latest features. The major plus point is its heat sink and rog water cooling system. Besides, the multiple GPUs support and a large ram capacity mean that the board can provide a next-level gaming experience. The sleek design, RGB lights, and n easy-to-control user interface make this one of the best X570 mini motherboards in the market.
Gigabyte I Aorus Pro AMD X570
Another product from the trusted brand, Gigabyte. This Aorus Pro X570 mini ITX board comes with 6 phase VRMs, high connectivity support, and Realtek audio system for a smooth user experience. The motherboard can help overclock the processor when needed. Besides, the manufacturer also gives a 3-year warranty which covers the customers in face of any problem. Some more features of this X570 mini Aorus Pro motherboard are listed below.
- The motherboard comes with an AM4 socket for the CPU.
- It supports the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation of AMD Ryzen processors.
- You get 2 ram slots with a maximum capacity of up to 64 Gb memory.
- It comes with DDR4 memory technology support which is the latest and better than the old DDR3 memory.
- It contains 2 HDMI ports, multiple USB 3.2 slots, and the latest Type-C support.
- You get better connectivity thanks to the 802.11a/b/g/n support.
- The product weighs about 2.2 pounds.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Impressive Built Quality:
The Gigabyte products are known for their premium built quality. Similarly, this Aorus Pro AMD X570 mini ITX motherboard also has an excellent built quality along with the support for the latest technologies like
Overall, this mini X570 motherboard by Gigabyte is highly recommended. There are lots of great customer reviews on the product. Its compact form factor, high-quality audio components, fast connectivity, multiple display ports, and enough memory capacity make it an ideal choice when looking for a budget gaming motherboard.
ASRock X570 Phantom Mini ITX
This next X570 ITX mini motherboard is an AMD board. This board comes with DDR4 memory support and the latest GPU PCIe port for graphics cards. The X570 phantom motherboard is built for long periods of gaming thus it also has a heat sink and a cooling system to keep the temperatures in check. You can add additional fans for maximum optimization and security. Some of the important features of this amazing mini motherboard are listed below.
- It comes with an Am4 socket for AMD Ryzen CPUs.
- It supports AMD 2000 and 3000 processors.
- The board supports the latest DDR4 technology of ram.
- You get the latest thunderbolt 3 support on this motherboard.
- There are 2 ram slots on the board.
- The board supports up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory.
- It contains a PCIe port for the latest gen graphics card.
- It is lightweight with about 2.09 pounds total weight.
Amazingly, a mini X570 motherboard at this affordable price range brings the latest thunderbolt 3 technology. Even high-end laptops and pc boards do not support this technology as it is not common. However, ASRock X570 mini ITX board comes with this technology which provides fast connectivity and transfer speed.
Overall, this X570 mini ITX motherboard is a gaming beast. The board is designed to conserve space while giving maximum performance for its price. Its modern gamer design, RGB lights, 64GB DDR4 memory support brings enough performance for a medium to high gaming experience. Pair it with some nice GPU and a good processor and you are ready to rock.
GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX
The Gigabyte B550I PRO is a great mini X570 motherboard for gamers. It comes with a multi-layered heat sink and dual thermal guard for the protection of the system from overheating. The board has a large option of ports from USB 3.2 slots to dual HDMI support. The built quality of this board is also exquisite as the Gigabyte ensure top quality products for its customer. Some of the features of this motherboard are discussed below.
- It contains multiple connections and display ports.
- The motherboard supports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors.
- You get 2 ram slots on the motherboard.
- It comes with the latest DDR4 memory support.
- You get better connectivity due to the intel Wi-Fi 6 integrated card.
- It gives a better audio output thanks to the ALC 1220-VB and Nichicon audio capacitors.
- The board has Direct 8 phases of digital power with a 90A smart power stage.
- You get an advanced cooling system with a multi-layered heat sink and dual thermal base plate. This keeps the CPU temperature under control even during heavy gaming.
- It contains PCIe 4.0 ports and supports the latest GPUs.
- The board comes with dual HDMI display ports and USB 3.2 and Type-C ports.
Advanced Thermal Design:
The board comes with dual thermal protection. It has a multi-layered heat sink and a thermal base plate which provides extra cooling to the system. This prevents the CPU from overheating even while playing heavy games.
All in all, this Gigabyte B550I motherboard is a beast that brings high performance and the latest technology support despite its small form factor. The DDR4 memory support, advanced cooling system, and an integrated Wi-Fi 6 card ensure a lag-free gaming experience. Besides the sleek look and RGB lights gives the whole system an eye-catching look.
ASUS ROG Strix X570-I
This ASUS ROG X570 motherboard makes this list of best X570 mini motherboards due to its small form factor and premium quality features. It provides fast gaming networking for online games and a better cooling system to maintain CPU temperature. The RGB lighting, multiple ports for connectivity, and an excellent design make this motherboard from ASUS one of the best motherboards available in the market. Some important features of ASUS ROG Strix X570-I are given below.
- It contains an AMD AM4 socket that supports up to 3rd generation Ryzen processors.
- A PCIe 4.0 port for 3rd generation Ryzen GPUs.
- The motherboard has HDMI 2.0 port, USB Type-C, and USB 3.2 Type-A connectivity ports.
- The motherboard comes with 2 ram slots which can support a maximum of 64 GB DDR4 memory.
- It contains intel Ethernet ASUS LanGuard and Wi-Fi 6 support.
- The board comes with a ProCool II power connector which has 8+2 power stages for multi-core processors.
- Multiple fan headers, chipset combo heat sink, and a heat pipe to dissipate heat and thus keep the temperatures under control.
- A user-friendly interface and easy RGB lights control to match the colors according to preference.
- It contains Supreme S1220A, DTS Sound Unbound, and Sonic Studio III to enhance the quality of audio output.
- A sleek design and sturdy built quality.
Fastest Gaming Connectivity;
The ROG Strix I motherboard is designed for the best gaming performance. The trend of online gaming is on the rise. As per this need, this board provides the fastest connectivity. It contains next-gen Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Intel Gigabyte Ethernet support. This takes the LAN connection and internet speed to the next level so that you can enjoy games without any lag.
Overall, this ASUS ROG Strix X570-I is a perfect motherboard when it comes to gaming. Its small form factor and excellent built quality mean that it can last longer. The X570 motherboard comes with a high standard cooling system, DDR4 memory support, fast connectivity, RGB lights, and a Supreme FX audio system. All these features along with many others qualify this great ASUS product to be on this list of the best X570 mini motherboards.
ASRock ATX Motherboard X570 Creator
The last motherboard on the list is the ASRock ATX X570 motherboard. This board has the latest technology support in terms of ram and has multiple ports for display and connectivity. It gives enough features at a reasonable price to get a good gaming experience without dropping fps. Some of the features of this ASRock X570 board are listed below.
- The board comes with an AM4 socket that supports AMD Ryzen 2000 and 3000 series processors.
- You get 4 ram slots.
- It has a capacity of up to 128 GB of memory support.
- It supports DDR4 memory technology.
- You get fast connectivity due to intel Wi-Fi 6 and intel Gigabit LAN support.
- It has multiple GPU holding capacities as there are 3 PCIe ports.
- Onboard fan and cooling system to maintain the temperatures of the CPU.
- A great onboard audio system to enhance audio output quality.
Huge Memory Capacity
The ASRock ATX 570 motherboard comes with 4 ram slots that can accommodate a total of 128 GB of RAM. These multiple slots are a plus point for gamers as by using more than 2 ram sticks the workload can be divided. This is especially important while heavy usage as in this way the system can easily handle stress due to this division.
With all features discussed, it can be said that this ASRock ATX X570 motherboard is among the best available options in the market. Due to its sturdy built and aesthetic looks this X570 mini board is highly recommended. Besides, it is also packed with features like the latest DDR4 technology support, multiple ports for connectivity and display, an advanced cooling system, and is also small. All these qualities make this motherboard a good choice.
This list contains the best X570 mini ITX motherboards that are available in the market. All these boards are from trusted and renowned brands. They are specially designed for gaming purposes. They support the latest ram and GPU technology which helps you get the maximum out of these compact X570 motherboards. You do not want to worry about anything as we have got you covered, and you can choose any one of these motherboards without giving a second thought. All the boards give the best performance in their price range. Pick anyone according to your need and enjoy a smooth gaming experience.
Related buyer’s Guide: